May 25, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

 


As a Part-time PI and fulltime grim reaper, Charley Davidson has asked a lot of questions throughout her life: Why can I see dead people? Who is the hot supernatural entity following me? How do I get gum out of my sister’s hair before she wakes up? But, “How do I trap not one malevolent god, but three?” was never among them. Until now. And since those gods are on earth to kill her daughter, she has little choice but to track them down, trap them, and cast them from this dimension.

There’s just one problem. One of the three stole her heart a very long time ago. Can the Razer, a god of absolute death and destruction, change his omniscient spots, or will his allegiances lie with his brothers?

Those are just a few of the questions Charley must answer, and quick. Add to that a homeless girl running for her life, an innocent man who’s been charged with murder, and a pendant made from god glass that has the entire supernatural world in an uproar, and Charley has her hands full. If she can manage to take care of the whole world-destroying-gods thing, we’re saved. If not, well…


Behind in this series once again!! Gotta get caught up one of these days! I need to read 8 & 9, so I'm not too far behind. But still too far for comfort!

TITLE: The Curse of the Tenth Grave
AUTHOR: Darynda Jones
PUBLISHER: St. Martin's Press
GENRE: Paranormal Mystery
RELEASE DATE: June 28, 2016 




23 comments:

  1. Like you, I'm so behind with this series! Well, way behind, I've only read the first two instalments so far :( . . . However, I do have all the others at home, so I should definitely find the time to catch up, Charley Davidson is so much fun to read about :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even started this series yet but I have heard amazing things!!

    Feel free to pop over and check out my WOW!

    Shubba @ Wee Shubba's World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started this series yet either. I really should. Glad you are excited about this one.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read this series but i always love the names of the books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aahh, I love your gif!

    I've read the first 3 in this series and I really should get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darynda's books look great and I must check my kindle to see if I have any of them. Happy reading.

    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so behind on this series it isn't even funny. Of course, it seems like a new one is released every few months (I am sure that's not the case). I remember really loving Charley and her attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for this one! Awesome pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so far behind on this series it's not even funny! I'm back at book one, though really I should just start all over because I can't remember much about that first book at this point. One of these days I'm going to binge read the whole series:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these books! I'm caught up for now, but I know I won't be able to read 10th Grave as soon as it comes out. I just hope I can get to it sometime this year! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! Paranormal stuff! I imagine this is a sequel (?) sounds like there were previous books. I might check them all out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This series is neverending. I need to start the first book and get on the movement cause it seems like such an interesting story. Like that blurb too. Thanks for sharing. Hope you get to catch up soon so you can read this one and enjoy it :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of this one but it sounds great! I actually really love paranormal books but I haven't gotten any recently and therefore haven't read any haha :P

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another series I really want to start! Great pick

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes, this is on my list as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! I am waiting on the same book as you!!

    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=10740”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know this series, but it looks really interesting.

    Christina @ Books & Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  18. I still haven't started reading this series. I hope you enjoy getting caught up on the series.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never read anything by Darynda Jones, but I'd love to one day! Great pick!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the first I've heard of this one! The author is new to me too! Thanks for sharing :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You know, I've not read a single Jones book. And she has so many published! I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ha, that is the best GIF! I'm definitely with Inigo. Just give me all the books now! ;-) Hope you enjoy this one when you read it. Thanks for stopping by my WoW post. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I still haven't read anything by Darynda Jones... will have to fix that!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!