Aug 14, 2016

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

Another awesome week!! It was pretty nice having it quiet in the adding to the TBR pile after last week's haul of awesomeness! 

Here's what I bought:

The Shifter Romances the Writer by Kristen Painter--since it seems I might not be in the reviewer loop anymore, as I think it became a Facebook thing and I don't do Facebook, I decided to use the e-gift card Amazon sent me to apply towards this puppy! And it involves a writer, so I will be swooning for sure with this one!


Then for review from the publisher I received:

 Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole
 
 
THANK YOU Valkyrie Press!!
 
 
A few other goodies I picked up were:
 

 
BOOKMARKS GALORE!!!

Found two adorable cupcake ones
and then one from Pets that says Unimpressed with the cat on it. It just makes me think of our demon spawn cat who looks at you with disdain! LOL!
Then another cute kitty wearing hipster glasses and it says Trust Me, I Read Books! Heehee!!

And then a super cute magnet that matches my bookmark I previously had that says Carpe Librum!


So what did you all get?





 

13 comments:

  1. The Shifter Romances the Writer sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, cute books! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean reviewer loops are on FB now? Is this for a specific author you've usually interacted with, or overall?
    I haven't heard of Shifter Romances the Writer before, but I hope you'll enjoy it, Jessica :)
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Kristen Painter in a while - I need to catch up on my back log. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those bookmarks. I hope you love all of your new goodies. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I love the Arcana series and the Nocturne Falls series! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man. You got Arcana Rising? I can't wait to read your review on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not read that shifter series so might have to check it out. :) Oh I just looked that series up and it seems I have book one so I really will need to check it out...lol.

    Happy reading,
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  10. New books and new goodies! I hope you enjoy everything. =)

    Have a wonderful week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun haul this week!! I love finding cute bookmarks! You can never have enough! ;) Enjoy your new books and have a great week :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole looks good! I usually like her books so I will have to give this one a try!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to read Kresley Cole... I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!