Aug 28, 2016

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


I had a pretty awesome week! I got my first #otspsecretsister package in the mail and it was awesome!


a cute tote
a cute button
pretzels
bookmarks
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Shadowshaper by Daniel Jose Older


THANK YOU Secret Sis!

Then I did a little shopping of my own, I remembered finally to buy my keeper copy of Rachel Vincent's book and then was able to find the new copies of JLA's Dark Elements trilogy so that I could have a matching set! Even though I was more a fan of the previous look, I still felt liked I NEEDED these copies too! Yeah...I'm weird like that! LOL!

The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Poor Unfortunate Soul by Serena Valentino--really need to start these villain books! LOL!


So what did you all get this week?






20 comments:

  1. That's some nice books there! Happy reading lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Any books by J.Lynn I approve! *hahaha* Love your haul! I've never heard of Serena Valentino but that cover itself was love at first sight <3 (I love Little Mermaid). I cant wait to read what you think about it!

    Have fun with your haul! :D Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul - these are all new to me. And those Kendare Blake books on your sidebar look great too! Hope you enjoy!

    My StS: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2016/08/stackin-shelves-44-and-weekly-update.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, Poor Unfortunate Souls looks fun. :)

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/the-week-in-review-103/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!!!! I'm all for matchy matchy when it comes to books. I hope you enjoy your new books. I still need to read the Rachel Vincent series. Have a great week and happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Haul..I love the package! Enjoy your JLA books. Hopefully the week ahead is lovely for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST week ever! Andrea Cremer, Rachel Vincent, and JLA? AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh fun OTSP items! I'm waiting on mine, but my sister got hers and liked it, so yay for that! I need to check out these villain books too.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Disney book! I wish that I had the space to buy more than one copy of some books. I hope you enjoy these! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, I liked The Flame Never Dies. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to look up what #otspsecretsister was, what a cool idea! Very nice package too :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to read Shadowshaper! Looking forward to seeing your review on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Unfortunate Soul by Serena Valentino is something i need to read!! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you believe I had forgotten all about The Flame Never Dies, Jessica? I need to remedy that ASAP.
    Enjoy your new books and have a fantastic week
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul this week!! I hope you love the new Ursula book! It does look interesting but it seems like those have been really hit or miss. Have a great week! :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't started any of my villain books either!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaaahhh, that #otspsecretsister package looks pretty!! I especially like the tote!! Hope you enjoy your new reads, Jessica! Have a great week! :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  18. So need to read this series by Rachel Vincent! Enjoy all, Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!