Sep 19, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Betrayals by Kelley Armstrong (4.5 stars)
The Art of Disney's Dragons by Tom Bancroft (5 stars)
The Sight by Chloe Neill (5 stars) 


Reviews That were Posted:

The Graces by Laure Eve (ARC) (2.5 stars)
Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (ARC) (2.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Freed by Amanda Carlson (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







6 comments:

  1. I read my first Schwab a couple months ago and liked it. Need to read This Savage Song. I just finished Swear On This Life and had a book hangover from it (5 star for me) and had to read a palate cleaner book of Serenity - Better Days and Other Stories. I started Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things. Have Exile For Dreamers at my desk at work that I really want to finish - it is so good. May take it home tonight and finish it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Sight but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I need to catch up on review books. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got This Savage Song in my Uppercase last month and it looks so great! You've been doing a nice amount of reading so good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I need to check out your review for Three Dark Crowns! I am curious about Stealing Snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I'm so surprised that you liked Stealing Snow! It seems like pretty much everyone hates it... :/ I'm going to go check out that review now!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you liking This Savage Song? I have that one and want to read it soon! I am looking forward to seeing what you think. Still bummed you gave Three Dark Crowns 2.5 makes me nervous to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!