Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.
Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
4. Name the title, author, etc.
"I slide my hand round the back of his neck and pull him into my embrace. 'Sometimes there is no reason for the things we do, Jordan. We just do them because in our heart we know they're right.'" p 198
AUTHOR: Marianne Curley
PUBLISHER: Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: July 1, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Favorite Graphic Novels/Comics
*in no particular order
**can you see a theme in my choice of graphic novels/comics? ;)
10. THE HOLLOWS--this was a prequel to the Hollows series and basically of Ivy and Rachel working together for the first time!
9. DARK SWAN--this series, sadly cancelled, started to tell the story of the first book. If I can recall it never really finished telling the story either. :(
8. FEVER MOON--this was basically a short adventure featuring Mac, Barrons, and Dani of course!
7. VAMPIRE ACADEMY--apparently poor Richelle's sales didn't do well at all in the graphic novel world, which shocked me! I loved each of these series as novels and was totally enjoying each of them as a graphic novel series too!
6. HUSH, HUSH--another graphic novel that started to tell the story of book 1 in the series and never finished! More heartache!
5. LEGEND--the good news is that this trilogy will be completed! Ironically, I still need to read the second one!
4. THE IRON KING--this was an awesome little series of comics! And yes, it did complete The Iron King. But sadly, that was all.
3. SOULLESS--I looooved Gail Carriger's Parasol Protectorate series! Having it as a graphic novel was awesome! They made three books, and while it doesn't complete the series, it does at least leave you in a good place!
2. SCOOBY APOCALYPSE--a series I recently started and binged up to date! It's really cool so far! It's like an alternate universe where the Scooby gang hadn't been friends to start. Fred and Daphne worked together and Shaggy and Scooby worked together in the same place as Velma, ironically!
And one that's in my TBR pile:
1. iZOMBIE--I love the show so I decided to check out the series that inspired the show! I have (I'm assuming) all 4 issues of it too!
Totally didn't expect that I would have all 10 for this one! And funny how 8 of them were ones just based on books I read! Or I guess you could say typical?! LOL! :D