Jan 1, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had a pretty excellent Christmas if I do say so myself! I'm told I'm hard to buy for, yet it seems my family always knows what to get me when in doubt! LOL!

I didn't really add too many books to my TBR pile this week either, which is rather good actually! Gotta take whatever break I can get! I did buy one book with a coupon from B&N just before it expired on the 24th, so go me!!

 Roaring Dawn by Colleen Gleason

Then some Christmas goodies that I got were:

a gorgeous literary scarf with the library checkout card lines on it


 some pretty necklaces I picked out on Etsy:
a vampire set of teeth with a red teardrop
a heart necklace that's inspired by Disney's Descendants' Evie's necklace
a two layer necklace set of a rose and rose colored teardrop that's Beauty and the Beast inspired


And of course, no Christmas would be complete without a little Disney thrown in! A picture frame of all the stretching portraits from one of my favorite rides at Disney World!!



And of course there was a good handful of Amazon and Barnes and Noble gift cards to aid my book buying habit! ;)

That was my haul this week! What did you all get?








6 comments:

  1. I loooove the Haunted Mansion stretching portraits! They're always so much fun! I love your other goodies too! Have a great week :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those portraits are beautiful. I love the wonderful necklaces this week. I hope you enjoy everything you got.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heart necklace! Very pretty. =) I hope you have a great week, Jessica!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That literary scarf is to die for! I love getting clothes that are reading inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year! Awesome way to start 2017 with some nice literary gear :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!