May 22, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Replica by Lauren Oliver (4 stars)
Ringer by Lauren Oliver (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Currently Reading:

Forged in Light by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Forevermore by Kristen Callihan


Other Posts of Interest:





 

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Replica, and am curious to see where Oliver takes that story. Looking forward to your review of Ringer.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read Replica. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very curious about Kristen Callihan's series. I am looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!