May 29, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Forged in Light by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC) (4 stars)
Forevermore by Kristen Callihan (5 stars)
The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight (2.5 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Spectacle by Rachel Vincent (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:



What I Hope to Read this Week:

First We Were IV by Alexandra Sirowy (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having some pretty great reads! I also hope you get to read First We Were IV, it sounds really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking bunch of books. All of them are new to me. Have a wonderful week and thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Spectacle! I hope you enjoy this week's reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your review for First We Were IV, I love the author

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!