Oct 16, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco (5 stars)
The Devils You Know by M.C. Atwood (2 stars)
The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

Little Monsters by Kara Thomas


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Zero Repeat Forever by G.S. Prendergast


Other Posts of Interest:






 

4 comments:

  1. You're reading way more than me. I'm reading Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima. She's a fantastic fantasy writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your review of Little Monsters!! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope to get my hands on a copy of Little Monsters. I am a Thomas fan, and the buzz was really good for it too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a bunch that are new to me this week. I'll have to add a couple to my list. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!