Oct 3, 2017

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page

3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"Fate is bullshit. Destiny doesn't exist. If I want a happy ending, I'll have to write it myself." p 46*


*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final.











TITLE: The Becoming of Noah Shaw
AUTHOR: Michelle Hodkin
PUBLISHER: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
GENRE: Paranormal YA

RELEASE DATE: November 7, 2017




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.



This week's topic is: Top Ten Book Boyfriends


*in no particular order
**and yeah, it's likely my list hasn't changed too much since the last time! LOL!


10. BONES from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress Series
9. IAN from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress Series--so cannot wait for his series!!
8. ETHAN from Chloe Neill's Chicagoland Vampire Series


7. HUNTER from Jennifer L. Armentrout's Obsession--basically a grown up Daemon, with some differences too!
6. JULIAN from Kristen Painter's Nocturne Falls Series--I still technically need to read his book, fallen a bit behind these days!
5. MARC from Rachel Vincent's Shifter Series--I was Team Marc from Day 1!


4. CORMAC from Carrie Caughn's Kitty Norville Series--still need to read his book and the final book! And yeah, still a little sore over who Kitty chose! Sob!
3. DAVID from Rachel Caine's Weather Wardens Series--for some reason, I always pictured him like the cover model on the original Old Magic cover! I was all for Jarrod in that book too! But yeah...I swooned over David! 
2. MAGNUS from Morgan Rhodes' Falling Kingdoms series--I'll admit, I wasn't won over with him right away, but even in the beginning he had his moments. Totally love this guy now!


1. AUBREY from Amelia Atwater-Rhodes' Den of Shadows Series--Since this was my first vampire novel, naturally, Aubrey was my first vampire crush!





11 comments:

  1. Ethan! Yes! I'm so happy to see him on a list as he is one great book boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Bones and Ethan. I can definitely see why they made your list! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need to make an acquaintance with these boys! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list! I can't wait to see your review of the next Mara Dyer series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jennifer L. Armentrout! Daemon made my list from her other series. :)

    Also, I read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer years ago, so I was wondering if The Becoming of Noah Shaw is just as good? Does it continue the story from the first book, or is it something else entirely? I'm also now wondering why I didn't add Noah to today's Top Ten Tuesday...

    Happy reading!
    http://www.doyoudog-ear.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty in your face teaser, lol. I keep forgetting that I still need to read that series. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I like that quote! And Stray and the Chicagoland Vampires both look good,

    ReplyDelete
  8. How could I forget Bones? He is my best vampire boyfriend choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are a lot of new ones here, but I do love Magnus! I'm not far into the series but he has been my favorite from the beginning!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  10. I REALLY debated on putting Hunter on my list!
    You have some books on here I haven't read, and it makes me feel like I am missing out on some great boyfriends!
    Great list as always =)
    Ashley @ Books To The Tea
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with your list! Love seeing Bones and Ian up there! Dying for Ians book!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!