Jul 30, 2021

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: July

CHALLENGE 1: 2021 New Release Challenge

Not Your Average Hot Guy by Gwenda Bond (10/5/21)--Review to come at a later date
Once Upon A Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber (9/28/21)--Review to come at a later date
Dark and Shallow Lies by Ginny Meyers Sain (8/31/21)--Review to come at a later date 

 

 I'm close to the top of the tier I chose! I already passed my goal and am just 2 new releases away from the top number!



CHALLENGE 2: Beat the Backlist 2021 Reading Challenge

A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout (9/1/20)
#NoEscape by Gretchen McNeil (9/15/20)
What She Found in the Woods by Josephine Angelini (7/25/19)
Haunted Homicide by Lucy Ness (9/29/20)


And that makes 20! I finally completed this challenge, now let's see how far I can make it grow! Lol. I'm still really wanting to dive back into the TBR pile after I finish my current review stack, which at the moment is very close to happening!



CHALLENGE 3: 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge


#NoEscape by Gretchen McNeil (#murdertrending)


This made 11/10 series! I'm now at the point where I've series I need to start and finish...plus a few where I read book 1 and have books 2 & 3 to read...or more in a few instances. Which is what I'd like to try focusing on once I clear out the review stack!




CHALLENGE 4: 2021 Discussion Challenge

Technology Rant
It's Only a Game Tag


I'm at 17/25. This hasn't been a super great year for me so far. I mean, it started okay, but I think my downward spiral started in March and only expanded! I try not to bring too much of that to my blog and keep it all happy and bookish. But on another note, I'm finding a severe lack of book tags these days. I used to love doing those back in the early days and I still do really. I just couldn't really fathom making up my own. Lol.



I also completed my Goodreads Challenge this month! Though I feel like 5 out of my 50 books there shouldn't count as 2 were novellas and 3 were re-reads of graphic novels. But I'll definitely get there as I'm at 54/50 now and reading #55 now! Lol.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!