Aug 1, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Well this was a pretty forgettable week. It was just meh, all around. Work was blah. The company I interviewed for the previous week rejected me. I had felt pretty good about how the interview went, so it was a bit of a letdown when I got THAT email. Back to applying for more of everything and anything now as I did kind of slow my roll a bit on that front. Had another coworker quit this week as she already had something lined up and I was just like omg. HOW do these other people get a new job SO quickly! I mean, I could possibly see her looking in the last week or so as she was absent a few days last week, but daaaaaang! Wish I could have that kind of luck! Took me almost 3 years of serious looking to get where I am now. :(

But the week wasn't a complete wash as I did get quite a few awesome things in the mail this week!

 


Red Wolf by Rachel Vincent--keeper copy! Read this one as an ARC and LOOOVED it! Pretty much love all of Rachel's books! Still have 3 more backtitles on my TBR I need to get to!
A Good Day for Chardonnay by Darynda Jones--SIGNED!

 


Then I got the email everyone loves, the one that says you WON a contest! Not a Goodreads one--though I did get the "you entered a giveaway to win THIS book and you LOST! But you can still read it in THREE months!" Yeah, I hate that they send me those. Those aren't necessary! But anyway, here's what I did win from the author:


Mary, Will I Die by Shawn Sarles (ARC)--SIGNED!! This is one of my most anticipated creepy reads for fall! There's like 4 or 5 titles I am super excited about that all have potential to be my Halloween giveaway pick this year!


THANK YOU Shawn!


Then I also got my July Fairy Loot box yesterday! It wasn't too bad this time around. The book isn't one I'm familiar with, the items were kind of so-so, but I was SUPER excited for this month's tarot cards! 



Then the next white apple I bought off Mercari arrived and I was SOOO much happier with this one! The first one was nice and will be good for pictures, but this one was just the right size that I was imagining in my head, so that was a nice treat!



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!