Jul 13, 2011

Cover Copy Reveal--Patricia Briggs

At long last there is finally some info on the third Alpha and Omega book by Patricia Briggs. Fair Game is the next book in the series. I can't even remember what was going on last time around, but I still might fall victim to buying this one!


When the FBI request a pack consultant on a serial killer case they're following in Boston, Anna and Charles are sent in. They quickly realize that not only the last two victims were werewolves – all of them were.

Someone is targeting their kind. And if Charles and Anna can't get to the bottom of this mystery, they may be next...

Fair Game releases February 7, 2012
Bad news is that it's gonna be hardcover!

3 comments:

  1. I love this series and was wondering what was going on with it! Thanks for the update, although knowing that I have to wait until February is frustrating, it'll give me time to re-read the last book so I'm not too lost with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure about the bookcover, although the more I look at it, the more it grows on me! But the blurb sounds really good, I have only read the very first short story in this series which I really liked I will have to get cracking with the rest of the series!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I put my comment in the wrong post.lol. Anyways thanks for posting this, I had no idea. I am so excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!