Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Share a random quote from the book you are currently reading.- Suggested by Journey Through Fiction
MY ANSWER: Going to share with you from my read as of now...basically last Friday as at this time I don't know how busy or tired or whatever I'll be at my new job that I start on Monday!
"Jahandar reached for the first page...And stifled a cry.It burned his hand.No matter.He dragged his sleeve across his fingertips and tried again.The text was an early form of Chagatai. Translating it would be a painstaking process, even for a man as learned as Jahandar. And especially with such pressing time constraints.Again, no matter.His heart thundered as he drew the single candle closer to begin his work.For his children, he would move mountains.He would not fail again." p 66-67
Really liking this one so far too!!