Oct 5, 2016

2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge: September Wrap Up

I managed to finish two series this month! Getting harder to get back to my series and read them as I scurry to get to review books! Can't seem to prioritize with all the books because I want to read them all so badly! LOL!

But here are the series I finished in September! The link will take you to the series finale review!

Love (The Allure Chronicles) by Alyssa Rose Ivy



Ungodly (The Goddess War Trilogy) by Kendare Blake






1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about prioritizing. I am trying to come up with a better way...staring in January. I'm hoping it will keep me on track with my review, whether they are R2R or just books I want to share.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!