Jun 14, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Have you ever been called a "book nerd?" If so, how did you react? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
MY ANSWER: Does calling myself that count? 
 
I don't think I was ever called a name for enjoying reading. If I was ever teased for enjoying reading, the remark probably rolled right off me. But as I said, I don't recall being called such names. 

I did earn the nickname Vampire Girl from a friend in school once. She called me that because "all" I read was "vampire" books. I argued that no, I also read about werewolves, ghosts, demons...and then she started getting a glazed look in her eye. Lol.






2 comments:

  1. No, can’t say I have either. I feel a bit put out by that, what does a girl have to do? 😉 I read, I love reading and always have my nose stuck in my Kindle! Lol!

    Hope you have a great reading week, Jessica. x

    Here's my BBH post

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love the Vampire Girl nickname :)

    My BBH

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!