Jun 28, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is:  Would you or do you choose a book solely on the cover? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews
 
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: I am not ashamed to admit that I have done this. The most notable of course was Shannon Delany's 13 to Life!
 
I saw this cover at my first RT Conference in 2010 and was in LOVE! I just knew that it was a book for me! Of course I discover this beauty months before its released but I was able to get a lot of swag with this cover image all over it!

Over the years, I find many a cover that caught my eye as I travel the bookshelves. I admit it's much harder now for me to pick one up willy nilly without checking Goodreads for ratings or scrolling through trusted blogger's reviews. While I love this series, I admit Shannon's next series was harder for me to get into but still had amazing covers!






 

5 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty!
    I do it too... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also buy a book based on the ratings on Goodreads! Great answer!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great covers are just too hard to pass over!! :)

    My BBH

    ReplyDelete
  4. As with most of us, the cover is definitely what attracts me in the first instance but I always read the blurb too. 😉

    Here's my BBH post
    Flora

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!