Jun 19, 2022

Stacking the Shelves--Vampires and The Cursed

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well it was another week. Not bad. Not great. Just glad it's over. Lol. The weekend was too busy to actually enjoy. I'm looking forward to my weekend getaway next weekend...even if it's going to be a little more crowded than originally anticipated. But oh well. As far as books go, I didn't do too horribly this week! I ordered two this week that I am SUPER excited to receive...eventually. But other than that everything was pretty boring (week-wise...minus the books part!).

 

Here's what I got:

Go Hunt Me by Kelly deVos
The Vampire's Sunny Sweetheart by Kristen Painter--need to get caught up in this series! I didn't even know she was still writing in it!
Trouble with the Cursed by Kim Harrison--SIGNED Keeper Copy!


For review I received:

Cursed by Marissa Meyer (ARC)


THANK YOU Macmillan!!


Then I also, finally, got my YA Fairy Loot book for May. It's not one I'm familiar with, but a friend of mine really enjoyed it, so hopefully I will too!

Yes, I decided not to share even though I believe the photo challenge was this week. But yeah. I'm weird like that.


And that was it for me! I didn't even realize that my four books (not counting the FL one) had similar titles and themes, vampires and curses! Lol. Kind of funny that it panned out that way this week! 

What all did you get?






 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!