Jun 30, 2022

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: June

CHALLENGE 1: 2022 Discussion Challenge

ARC Boxes


Not my best month. I honestly don't know what happened. Hope to do better next month! Currently at 20/35 so still doing good though!


CHALLENGE 2: 2022 Series Ender Reading Challenge

Cursed by Marissa Meyer (Gilded Duology)--Review to come at a later date


So technically can't link it up yet, but I did get to finish this duology thanks to an ARC I received! I'm at 3/5 series so far.



CHALLENGE 3: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2022

Ack! I didn't finish any this month! Though technically I am reading one now! I just didn't get to finish it in time for this month! Currently at 11/20 reads. Slightly problematic but not worried yet.



CHALLENGE 4: 2022 New Release Reading Challenge

The Luminaries by Susan Dennard (11/8/22)--Review to come at a later date
Stealing Infinity by Alyson Noel (6/28/22)
Cursed by Marissa Meyer (11/8/22)--Review to come at a later date
Forgotten Wings by Alyssa Rose Ivy (6/21/22)


Currently at 18/20, no worries here!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!