Aug 21, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

This was another semi uneventful week. Nothing exciting really happened, other than stressing out over my packages being sent to the wrong state. Thankfully I'm not Christmas shopping yet! The weekend has been busy! We had so much to do yesterday that I am writing this pretty late on Saturday and I'm just exhausted. Lol. Today, I have errands to run that I didn't get to yesterday, and I want to try to take some new pictures...hopefully I'll have the energy. For a few at the very least I hope!

 

Here's what I got this week:


A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout--Illumicrate edition
The Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout--Illumicrate edition
The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout--Illumicrate edition

 

The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout--The Bookish Box edition


Coveted by Shawntelle Madison--SIGNED! I was just too tired to take the picture as I realized mid writing this post that I didn't take one. Lol. Shawntelle was at my fave indie bookstore during the festival I attended yesterday so I decided I'd like to try this book out!

 

 

A Taste of Poison by Tessonja Odette--I ordered a SIGNED copy from her Etsy shop! I am really enjoying this author's books! Can't wait to read ore of them!



For review I received:

The Liar's Crown by Abigail Owen
a paint with diamonds print
a handheld/stand up mirror
tattoo!


THANK YOU Entangled Teen!


Then I got some preorder goodies:

Book Map
Bookmarks!


THANK YOU Lexi!


An art print for Victoria Aveyard's Realm Breaker series!


THANK YOU Harper Teen!


And then when on twitter, I saw a publisher tweet something silly about using this decision maker coin and saw that it was two sided that told you to either read 1 more chapter or go to bed! I thought it was cool, so a quick google search led me to find it, so naturally...I had to buy it! I found it on Etsy at ShirePostMint!



And that was it for me! Not a bad week at all, if I do say so myself! What all did you get?




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!