Aug 28, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

I can't really remember much of this week. Mostly because I battled a head cold for the majority of it. Not Covid thankfully, but a head cold is a reader's worst enemy for I could barely read all week and I was in bed by 6 every night! So yeah...not the greatest of weeks! It did end on a highlight though as I attended a book signing! I met Meg Bannen, having read The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy I was anxious to get my Fairy Loot personalized and pick up the standard US copy as well! I even ran into Carole from Carole's Random Reading Life! It was fun chatting with another reader in person! So pretty much up until Friday my week sucked then got immensely better! Lol.

Here's what I got this week:

The Graveside Bar and Grill by Darynda Jones
The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston--after hearing this one get mentioned at my signing and how it involved a ghost I practically ran to B&N this weekend to pick it up! I guess when I first saw it going around I thought it was a contemporary romance and while it may be that in part...there is a GHOST!! So maybe more light paranormal romance! Lol



The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by Megan Bannen--SIGNED!


And then I finally got my order from A Touch of Magic Designs' biggest sale! It was worth the wait for sure!

From left to right, Lou and Coco as mermaids from Serpent & Dove
Rose and Dmitri from Vampire Academy
a fancy fashion Tella from Legendary
a fancy fashion Scarlett from Caraval
Tella and Legend as mermaids from Legendary
Scarlett and Julian as mermaids from Caraval


Then I bought the character stands of the Crave gang
The Kingdom of the Wicked cupcake pin
then a freebie of demon cat...it's hard to see...I think it's a Nevernight thing? Maybe? Not sure.

There were two other freebie prints but since they were not the ones I was hoping to get, I didn't show them here. One was Throne of Glass so if anyone is looking for that, feel free to message me. The other one I think is HOSAB...it's very mature rated, so I didn't feature it here just in case I have any younger viewers here.




And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?







 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!