Aug 23, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"Wrestling with disappointment, I get to my feet, slipping the flower into a pocket to finish later.

But before I can pick up my pack and turn back for the city, a leanly muscled arm wraps around my chest and a knife blade digs into my throat." p 18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: The Liar's Crown
AUTHOR: Abigail Owen

PUBLISHER: Entangled Teen
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: August 30, 2022
 



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

 This week's topic is: Top Ten Completed Series I Wish Had More Books


*in no particular order


10. WOMEN OF THE OTHERWORLD SERIES by Kelley Armstrong--I know all good things have to end, but this was definitely a fave series of mine that I would've happily read another 13 books to!
9. UNCHAINED by J. Lynn--I know it was canceled, but I wish it could've gone on longer.
8. SHADOW FALLS: AFTER DARK SERIES by C.C. Hunter--mainly in terms of Miranda's story. I was a bit sad that hers was only 1 book long where her friends had much longer.


7. THE ILLUMINAE FILES by Amie Kaufamn & Jay Kristoff--I can't be the only one who would've liked more from this world!
6. SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY TRILOGY by Susan Dennard--this was a fun series and I would've loved to have more ghostly adventures!
5. WICKED SERIES by Jennifer L. Armentrout--I know it kind of continued with the novella series, but who could ever say no to more of JLA?!




4. GHOST HUNTER MYSTERIES by Victoria Laurie--another series that did get a spin off that I still need to start. But I'm gonna miss MJ!
3. THE BLOOD OF EDEN TRILOGY by Julie Kagawa--I had always hoped a particular someone would've gotten a book or series to further explore this world! I loved this series so much!
2. LUX SERIES by Jennifer L. Armentrout--true, we've seen the characters in some of the world books, but come on, who could say no to more Daemon all the time?!




1. MEDIATOR SERIES by Meg Cabot--while this addition was a happy surprise, I still wouldn't say no to more! I LOVED this series. Think Veronica Mars with ghosts before Veronica Mars aired!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!