May 16, 2010

Cover Art--Richelle Mead


While on another blog I read, Off My Bookshelf, Alex had posted some cover art and among them, Richelle Mead's Last Sacrifice! The last Vampire Academy book, or the last one starring Rose at least. It's interesting. This time the girl is alone. There's always debate whether this is supposed to be Rose, but the girl has blond hair and Rose has dark hair. Some say that the blonde is Lissa. What do you think?

Obviously no description yet since we're stilling waiting for Spirit Bound. Will post one whenever I see it.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. but lissa has short hair, and it dosn't look like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Lissa has long hair. Rose thought Lissa had found her in russia but it was just a human with long platinum blond hair like lissa

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!