May 11, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday time again. Not too far into my read and won't likely get too far either since I have to go to work in an hour. But I found a good quote and it isn't spoiler-y since it mentions this on the BOC.

Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick 2 sentences that are SPOILER free
4. Name the book, author, etc.

"That's all you got? You've got a dead superhero named the Flash on your hands and you can't come up with a single punch line?" p8







TITLE
: Death Blows
AUTHOR: D.D. Barant
GENRE: Mystery Thriller--based on finding it in the horror section at Borders.
RELEASE DATE: 3/30/10

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, I want to get this authors books and this was a really great quote and even if it were spoilery I would not know any different. I loved it, thanks for sharing this one...

    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not too spoilery because there is info on the back of the cover that tells you this right away. Look above this post for my review and you'll see that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!