May 3, 2010

NEWS!

Just saw on Amazon that Kelley Armstrong's Waking the Witch now comes out July 27!!! Yes it's only a few days earlier than August 3, but still, it's July and not August!!

And I might have mentioned or now I will, that Richelle Mead's Last Sacrifice has been bumped up to December 7 now instead of the 14th! One week, but at least it's moving up!

It may be known already but Vicki Pettersson's Cheat the Grave has also moved up to May 25 instead of the June 8 release date.

And Unholy Magic has been moved down to July 6, which is already noted I think...but there it is again.

Also just to note, I added Jeanne Stein's Chosen to the calendar, it releases August 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!