May 4, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday time again! This one is a little harder for me to do since Tales of the Otherworld is a collection of short stories by Kelley Armstrong.

**Which you should really buy because not only do you 8 short stories from the Otherworld, but the proceeds are going to World Literacy of Canada, "a nonprofit voluntary organization dedicated to promoting international development and social justice". So the money goes to a good cause and you get 8 short stories all in one book!

Moving on...Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post from Mizb at Should be Reading.

Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 SPOILER free lines
4. Name the book, author, etc.

"If I truly loved him, then I had to let him think I'd left because I wanted to. I had to be willing to let him hate me." p67

TITLE: Tales of the Otherworld
AUTHOR: Kelley Armstrong
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: 4/13/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!