May 3, 2010

More from RT

Here are a few more pics from RT since I ran out of room from the last post:

Here is Charlaine Harris when she came to talk to our Aspiring Writer's group.


Here's Richelle Mead at the mass book signing, and it was MASSIVE!


Here's Devon Monk with all 3 of her current books, waiting for Magic on the Storm coming out later this month!

Here's Jaye Wells, she's really nice! Unless she's writing in the League of Reluctant Adults Slam book! Then again, they all really slammed one another!


Here I am with Jeaniene Frost at the mass book signing. I had a long line to wait in, but it was worth it!!


Mark Henry at his finest! He's one hilarious dude!


Here's Caitlin Kittredge at the mass signing.


And here is Keri Arthur at the mass signing. Her last book comes out later this month and I can't wait to see how the series ends.

I'll have one more post with 3-4 more pictures because once again I ran out of room on this post.

1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!