May 2, 2010

My Absence...

Sorry about my absence. I meant to post Friday or Saturday that I was going to be gone for the week because I was going to RT 2010 Booklover's Convention.

As you might know by my bio, I want to be a writer so I went to learn lots and meet with authors and chat and just have fun! And I did!

So reading was non-existent and I didn't have my laptop with me or internet access readily available.

Plus I am still pretty exhausted from the week. RT is very exhausting, speaking as an RT Virgin--well not anymore!, I know what I am talking about. RT was a blast and I would do it again if I had the money, but since it's in LA next year I might have to pass.

I hope to post more tomorrow and maybe post some pics I took as well. But right now I am exhausted and trying to get into contact with my professor to re-schedule, yet again, my last final. Which that itself is exhausting as well.

I hope to return tomorrow and maybe by Tuesday I will be back to reading and can give you your Teaser Tuesday.

But I am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!