May 21, 2010

Richelle Mead Signing

Just got back from a signing with Richelle Mead! She actually came to St. Louis! I get a little over excited when the authors I love to read come to my dull city. Because it rarely happens, hence it being dull. Gateway to the West, yeah right.


It was relatively calm as well. I guess because it's St. Louis. There were some people there, but not nearly as many who were at her signings earlier this week. Didn't take too many pictures because my camera was acting goofy. Second row and yet it sucked at taking a good close up. Have to tinker with it still. It's relatively new.

So, not too much to say. She read from Spirit Bound and there were a few drawings--all of which I lost!--and then she signed books of course!


I fear because the signing group was rather smaller than the rest of her ones so far, her publishers might not send her back to dullsville St. Louis. Oh well, I can always try to find another city she goes to. Although, she's really jumping around for the Spirit Bound tour. Had she not come here, there would be no way I would see her at all. Sad, but true. It's usually the way of things.

All in all it was a good Friday night! Plus I didn't have to work at all like I do every single Friday night there is.

Until next time readers!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I'm hoping to get to her signing on Wednesday at BEA! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!