Nov 1, 2010

Winners!!

I have here the winners from my 100 followers contest! I just want to thank everyone who stopped by my blog and entered the contest and of course for being a follower! It really does mean a lot to me!

The winner of the ton of swag is ELAING8!

The winner of their choice of The Better Part of Darkness, Brimstone Kiss or Night Myst is SABLELEXI!

The winner of their choice of a SIGNED copy of Dawnbreaker, Deadly Desire or Abandon the Night is AMMY BELLE!

All the winners have been emailed and have 48 hours to respond with their mailing addresses. 

Thanks again for entering! I hope you continue to visit my blog for I hope to have more contests in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Hi ... I'm Ammy Belle, and I think I am the winner ... but I haven't been emailed - perhaps I accidentally mistyped the email? it's apereiraorama@gmail.com

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!