Mar 7, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:
This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


Iron Crowned by Richelle Mead


The Restorer by Amanda Stevens

Review to come at a later date

Currently Reading:

The Vampire Dimitri by Colleen Gleason



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr



Demon Song by Cat Adams



Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly


Other Posts of Interest:

Cover Art--Richelle Mead


*Still waiting to hear back from one more winner from my 200 Followers Contest, she has until the end of the day to email me before I draw a new winner.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like some great books! I'll look forward to seeing your review of Demon Song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look like you have some AWESOME books. I just came across Angel Burn so I can't wait for your review. I just read Darkest Mercy I literally just got it in the mail 6 hrs ago and I am already done and wrote a review. Plus all the other things a mom with 3 kids has to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many awesome books!! enjoy hon! =D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!