Mar 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

                                   I hate waiting...


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

Decided to give my WoW post a new look! I added Inigo Montoya to the usual picture, many people remember Inigo from The Princess Bride and his famous speech; "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die." I choose to remember that as well as his other one-liner, "I hate waiting," that he says when he must wait to fight the Man-In-Black (Wesley) on top of The Cliffs of Insanity! Love that movie! So from now on, on Wednesdays we shall see Inigo next to the usual WoW image!

Moving on...my choice this week is C.C. Hunter's Born at Midnight


Don’t miss this spectacular new series that will steal your heart and haunt your dreams, Welcome to Shadow Falls camp, nestled deep in the woods of a town called Fallen…

One night Kylie Galen finds herself at the wrong party, with the wrong people, and it changes her life forever. Her mother ships her off to Shadow Falls—a camp for troubled teens, and within hours of arriving, it becomes painfully clear that her fellow campers aren’t just “troubled.” Here at Shadow Falls, vampires, werewolves, shapshifters, witches and fairies train side by side—learning to harness their powers, control their magic and live in the normal world.

Kylie’s never felt normal, but surely she doesn’t belong here with a bunch of paranormal freaks either. Or does she? They insist Kylie is one of them, and that she was brought here for a reason. As if life wasn’t complicated enough, enter Derek and Lucas. Derek’s a half-fae who’s determined to be her boyfriend, and Lucas is a smokin’ hot werewolf with whom Kylie shares a secret past. Both Derek and Lucas couldn’t be more different, but they both have a powerful hold on her heart.

Even though Kylie feels deeply uncertain about everything, one thing is becoming painfully clear—Shadow Falls is exactly where she belongs…

TITLE: Born at Midnight
AUTHOR: C.C. Hunter
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: March 29, 2011

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! This book sounds fantastic, I can't wait for it to be released =] I've read some good ARC reviews of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Born At Midnight on my blog a few weeks ago too! It looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book look so good. I can't wait to read it. At least we don't have to wait that long

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book looks so amazing! Great Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just added this to my wishlist yesterday. Looks really good.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book looks great!!! I'm going to add it to my reading list right now!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I was able to read an ARC of Born at Midnight and I loved it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, An Avid Reader's Musings.

    -JL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick. I really enjoyed it, it was a fast easy read with likeable characters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really looking forward to this one as well! It's already on my March wishlist! Great pick!

    Here's what I'm Waiting on Wednesday!!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great movie and great book pick!

    Kristin@ My Bookish Ways

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for this book either. It looks great, the cover looks great, I'm hoping it will be....great!!! :)

    Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!