Apr 8, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


It was a pretty slow week, which is totally fine with me! Less to add to the TBR pile! In fact the two books that I did buy, I've already read!

First I had to get my keeper copy of this one since I read it on Netgalley months ago:

 Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter



Then I just HAD to buy this compilation, I already own the books separately, but Maria is a fave author of mine and I loooooved this as the UK cover for Inside out, so seeing it as the cover for the compilation made it an easy decision to buy!

Inside by Maria V. Snyder (contains both Inside Out and Outside In!!)

I HIGHLY recommend this series!! It's one of the only series I read that doesn't involve something paranormal or magical! It's dystopian and really good! There's still air of mystery that has yet to be answered about the when and wheres! And everything else is just good too!! Read it, buy it, get it!!! :D




 

18 comments:

  1. I haven't read any but I heard a lot of amazing things about them, I hope you'll enjoy them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've seen the Inside series a lot lately!! I might have to pick it up later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I haven't read a book by Maria yet! Her Poison study series is still on my shelf unread, thank you for the recommendations! :) Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to get myself a finished copy of Goddess Interrupted as well. I loved it! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny Jess- in my vlog I actually said something like, "I bough Maria's book because it is HIGHLY recommended by Jess over at A GREAT Read"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Maria V. Snyder too but for some reason I never read this series. I think it was because I was burned out with dystopias when it was published. I should get myself a copy now. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice sweetie. Thanks for visiting me yesterday. Returning the favor.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of Goddess Interrupted even though I haven't read The Goddess Test! I hope you enjoy everything and thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books
    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Goddess Interrupted! I haven't read anything by Snyder but all her books look sooo good! Nice mailbox, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've yet to read The Goddess Test but its been on my TBR for a while now. Hope you enjoy the books and Happy Easter! :)
    Thanks for checking out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Inside looks cool, I STILL haven't read Goddess Test. Thanks for stopping by :)

    Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Goddess Interrupted!! It was a really great read :D


    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to read Goddess Interrupted, totally missed that one on NG. Happy Reading!!

    My IMM
    http://pnrurbanfantasyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Maria V. Snyder is a genious! Love all her work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved Goddess Interrupted too! And I've been wanting to get Inside. It's nice that both books come together in one. I've almost bought it at Walmart a couple times. I'll probably get it soon. Thanks for visiting My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cover for Inside! I hope you enjoy your books:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Inside looks really interesting! I'll have to eventually check it out! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enjoy your books :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!