Apr 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.



The second thrilling installment in Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy spinoff series. 

Tough, brainy alchemist Sydney Sage and doe-eyed Moroi princess Jill Dragomir are in hiding at a human boarding school in the sunny, glamorous world of Palm Springs, California. The students--children of the wealthy and powerful--carry on with their lives in blissful ignorance, while Sydney, Jill, Eddie, and Adrian must do everything in their power to keep their secret safe. But with forbidden romances, unexpected spirit bonds, and the threat of Strigoi moving ever closer, hiding the truth is harder than anyone thought. 

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Richelle Mead's breathtaking Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive. In this second book, the drama is hotter, the romances are steamier, and the stakes are even higher.


I soooo cannot wait for this one! I actually SAW it at RT! I didn't get a copy unfortunately, I did get a September release ARC though, so that made up for it since this comes out in June! Looking forward to more of Sydney and the Vampire Academy world!!

TITLE: The Golden Lily
AUTHOR: Richelle Mead
PUBLISHER:
Razorbill
GENRE:
YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE:
June 12, 2012



A rival wolf pack puts more pressure on the Rusakova family by making a bold move against Jessie in hopes of pushing Pietr beyond the cure. Realizing the impact of Pietr’s change, Alexi rushes to find a permanent solution to the life sentence lycanthropy brings in hopes of also remedying an unexpected side-effect that may finally destroy the relationship between Pietr and Jessie. Unsatisfied with his role in the pack, Gabriel is determined to be rid of Pietr permanently. Meanwhile, at Junction High, the company’s meddling with the school food may have stopped but it doesn’t mean things have gotten easier--it is still high school. With the enrollment of the rest of the pack’s pups, new bonds are made and tested. But Dmitri’s influence is far-reaching and even pacifist Gareth must make a dark decision or risk the destruction of everything he holds dear.


Do I even need to say that I am desperately waiting for this one? The conclusion to the 13 to Life series! Ahh! And with the cliffhanger of the last one I really really really wanna read this one asap!! August is so far off! Luckily, a blogger friend whom I will be praising for the rest of my days, is going to loan me her ARC! And I cannot wait for the day the mailman brings it to me!


TITLE: Rivals and Retribution
AUTHOR: Shannon Delany
PUBLISHER:
St. Martin's Griffin
GENRE:
YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE:
August 8, 2012




22 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first book in the Bloodlines series. Great picks! I hope you get to enjoy them soon. Thanks for stopping by my wow Jessica:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either series, but they sound very exciting. Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Richelle Mead yet, but I'm familiar with the 13 to Life novels. Had no idea book 3 was coming out so soon :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting picks - thanks for stopping by!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't had a chance to read BLOODLINES even though it has been sitting on my TBR stack since it was published. I just have too many new books for review to be able to fit it in. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read the 13 to Life series sounds good though.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick!! I have Bloodlines but haven't read it yet because I am waiting on this one before I start!! I love the colouring on the cover.
    My WoW this Week

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these look good even though I have not read any of the books in these series.... Thanks for sharing!! My WoW is http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices!! I will have to add them to my TBR pile. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these books look amazing! Great choices! You have an amazing blog! Thanks for stopping by my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I preodrered The Golden Lily months ago, while the price was still ridiculously low on The Book Depository, even though I wasn't such a big fan of Bloodlines. I just couldn't resist.
    Thanks for stopping by, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read either series, but they both sound awesome! Great picks! And thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  13. werewolves! *-* love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm excited for both books, but I have a preference for Golden Lily. It sounds soo good! Loved the first one.
    Great picks!
    Em

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm dying for Golden Lily! I worship Adrian Ivashkov so I can never get enough of him! I featured this book as well a few months ago. I've heard you talk about the 13 to Life series a lot and I hope to read the first book sometime soon! Thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read the first in either of these series even though I have both of them! Haha I'm guilty as charged. I hope you get to read both of these books when they come out. Thanks for checking out my WoW!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_25.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two good books i have the book one of both series... http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-54/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh, I am really looking forward to The Golden Lily as well! I still need to get caught up on the 13 to Life series. :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I haven't read the Vampire Academy series yet but it has some great reviews!! :) I hope you'll enjoy it. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I so want the Golden Lilly. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm really excited about this one too. Hope you get to read it soon.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!