Sep 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 
 
I kinda picked a bad time to start such a long book! Nothing at all wrong with it or anything, but when the long weekend came, my reading pretty much came to a halt! Although I did find this awesome tease early on, but you have to have read the previous books to really get the humor, but you can get the idea of it if you haven't!
 
 
"Wayde grabbed the chicken strap, swinging with the momentum. 'Ticking off your tattoo artist isn't prudent.'

"Frowning, I snapped, 'Like saying no to the I.S. is any better?'" p 15












TITLE: A Perfect Blood
AUTHOR: Kim Harrison
PUBLISHER:
Harper Voyager
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
February 21, 2012





13 comments:

  1. Nice tease, Jessica! I love the cover, too!
    Stopping by with My TT!
    Happy Tuesday, Gorgeous! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhmm, now I'm wondering what I.S. is, but I do agree, it's probably not a good idea to annoy your tattoo artist, especially if he is still working on you! Thanks for sharing and stopping by :)
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any Harrison in forever but her books are always funny! Nice teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to start this series

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOVED your teaser ^_^ gosh I absolutely loveee Rachel Morgan! I haven't read this one yet *sigh* but I really need to ^_^ Thanks for stopping by my TT<3

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tease and I really like the cover to this one!
    Thanks for stopping by My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh....I LOVE the sound of that! Feisty and hot! LOL ;p Awesome tease! And love the cover! Adding to my TBR list! Thanks for the tease Jessica! :D

    My TT! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard is called a chicken strap, what a strange pair of words! Great teaser. It does seem like you would not want to tick off your tattoo artist though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's a nice tease! Seems like a good and different read. Thanks for stopping by my TT! :)

    Sarika.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!!! Tattoo artists must be respected at all costs. :P lovely teaser! thanks fot stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!