Sep 29, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: 2013 Sequels I'm Dying to Read!



*in no particular order


Wow this will be hard since I am still behind on my 2012 books! I haven't even gotten to Jeaniene or Rachel Vincent yet! Plus not many of my 2013 books have covers or descriptions yet! This may not be a very colorful Top 5!


APOLLYON
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

No cover description or anything special. Just a release date. So can't wait to read more of Alex's adventures! Deity ends with a whopper! Releases April 9, 2013.



EVER AFTER
by Kim Harrison

So this is an early 2013 book I cannot wait to read! Finally read Kim's release from this year so I am psyched up and ready for January! The series is almost over I believe. Kim is about to start drafting book 13--this is book 11--and I can't remember how many she had planned. But I am pretty sure it's almost at its end. Releases January 22, 2013.



HEMLOCK 2
by Kathleen Peacock


So here I have nothing to go on! No title, no cover...nothing! Except the release date of June 2! I really enjoyed this first one and am super excited for the sequel! Releases June 2, 2013.



WITH ALL MY SOUL
by Rachel Vincent

So yeah, still gotta read the last one but I cannot wait to read this one either! Since it's the series finale I am sure Rachel will make it go out with a bang! Releases March 19, 2013.



CHOSEN AT NIGHTFALL
by C.C. Hunter

So can't wait for this one! The ending last time was heartbreaking for me. And the worst part is, I can't tell what Kylie might do in this one. Really only time will tell and I sooooo want to read this asap, so I can either get my tears over with soon or have my fears put at ease. It's all in Kylie's hands now! Releases April 2013.





And a very special pick because I really have no clue if this will release next year. I sincerely hope it does. My sanity depends on it!


INTERTWINED 4
by Gena Showalter

According to Goodreads, this bad boy comes out in June and it soooooooo better be right! I have been in agony over the end of Twisted. I am not fully confident yet in this release. As you can see there is no title, no cover art and not even a more final release date. Just a month a year doesn't bode well for me. But alas, Goodreads tells me it is going to be so. It better be right! Releases June 2013.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!