Sep 3, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.



Happy Labor Day to all my US blogging buddies!


Last Week I Read:

Into the Woods by Kim Harrison (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Frostbite (The Graphic Novel) by Richelle Mead, Leigh Dragoon & Emma Vieceli (5 stars)



Review that was Posted:

Hidden by Sophie Jordan (ARC) (4.5 stars)



Currently Reading:

A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison



What I Really Hope to Read (Start) this Week:

Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones (ARC)



Other Posts of Interest:








8 comments:

  1. Loved!!! Death and The Girl Next Door. I just finished it and AWESOME!! The boys are YUM!! and loved it! I am writing my review tonight .

    Have fun reading it:D:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start death and the girl next door, it looks so good!!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to start Darynda Jones's series sometime in the future. Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read the books by Kim Harrison! Are they any good? I have Hidden on my TBR list!

    Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hidden looks amazing, with such an eye catching front cover - I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'll be looking out for it now.

    I hope you enjoy all of your other books, they all look brilliant!

    By the way, you have the most pretty, gorgeous, amazing name I've ever seen!! (Hehe, I'm called Jessica too!) :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog :) ramblingsofanelfpire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Into the Woods looks really good and I love the cover for Hidden, just because I want hair like that! ;) Thanks for stopping by!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many graphic novels out! Thanks for sharing your reads.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!