Sep 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 
 
I had a "nice" teaser earlier when I started reading, but then I found this one and decided it oh-so-teasing and had to go with it instead!


"I looked up at Cameron, swallowed back the lump in m throat, and asked with more curiosity than fear, 'Am I dead?'

"He crouched beside me with a grim smile and, in the most understanding voice, said, 'Not even close.'" Kindle Location 871/3015*


*This quote comes from my e-arc, therefore it and its location are not final







TITLE: Death and the Girl Next Door
AUTHOR: Darynda Jones
PUBLISHER:
St. Martin's Press
GENRE:
Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE:
October 2, 2012






13 comments:

  1. Nice tease, Jessica! I really like the cover on this one. Think I'm going to have to check it out!
    Thanks for stopping by My TT!
    Happy Tuesday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intriguing teaser...and I love the cover! Thanks for sharing.

    MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! Glad she's not dead lol. I'm excited to get started on this one soon! Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    My Teaser

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser, wonder why she thinks she might be dead. Haven't seen this one, will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing and visiting My TT
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS a good one! Thanks for posting it and stopping by my site.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not heard of this book before but looking at those teaser I want to read it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I can't wait to read this one!!! Thanks for stopping by My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice!! Thanks for sharing!! And thanks for stopping by my blog!!
    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Well, at least she's not dead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read this book! And would you look at that GORGEOUS COVER!!! :D Awesome teaser! Thanks for stopping by My TT! 

    Sorry, it took so long to reply! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, at least she's not dead. Now I want to read this. Great teaser!
    Thanks so much for passing by my post!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!