Feb 24, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Kicking It edited by Faith Hunter & Kalayna Price (4 stars)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (3.5 stars)
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil (4.5 stars)
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan (4 stars)
Black Heart by Christina Henry (5 stars)


Reviews that were Posted:

Grim edited by Christine Johnson (ARC) (4 stars)
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Ghoul Next Door by Victoria Laurie


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Bad Blood by Lucienne Diver
Hell Bent by Devon Monk


Other Posts of Interest:





2 comments:

  1. Ooh, lots of books! Hell Bent, Grim, Kicking It, and Uninvited are all on my TBR list and I especially can't wait to read Chloe Neill's short story in Kicking It :) Hope this week is a good reading week too!

    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading? .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY your week and your books.

    THANKS as always for stopping by my blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!