Jul 28, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Just as I finish all my review books, I add a few more! And there's some pending requests on Netgalley still too! Fingers crossed!


Last Week I Read:

Black Dog by Caitlin Kittredge (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead (5 stars)
Wings by Elizabeth Richards (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

Blood Bath & Beyond by Michelle Rowen


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Visions by Kelley Armstrong
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead--granted I have to wait until tomorrow when it arrives, but I will be reading it!


Other Posts of Interest:

 
 
 
And don't forget my 1600 followers is still ongoing this week! Check out the multitude of prizes to be won! And please remember the Book Depository giveaway is for INTERNATIONAL followers only.





1 comment:

  1. I really need to finish the Black City series. I loved the first book but haven't read past that. Can't wait to see what you think of Black Ice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!