1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc
All right, so I'm on a mini vacation, not sure if I'm reading yet since I write this post in advance. So here's a teaser from Fairest, which is what I was reading most recently!
Levana would be queen for twelve years.
She tried very, very hard not to smile until the funeral was over." p. 134
AUTHOR: Marissa Meyer
PUBLISHER: Feiwel & Friends
GENRE: Sci-Fi/Fantasy YA
RELEASE DATE: January 27, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: Ten Book Related Problems I Have
*in no particular order
1. TOO MANY BOOKS--yes, my name is Jessica and I am a bookaholic.
2. OWNING MULTIPLE COPIES--yeah...I sometimes buy the same book twice. Mostly when it's a new cover change and I like it! Or in the case of Maria's books, I buy them! Though I have been known to buy UK copies of books I already own when I find them at HPB!
3. NO ROOM FOR BOOKS--I have NO ROOM for books anymore in my house, but yet I keep BUYING them! Yes, I know I can easily buy ebooks and solve that problem, but I won't, so I still have the problem of not having ANY ROOM for my new books!!
4. MONEY--yeah, books cost money. True there's the library, but I'm a book buyer. And right now I'm still trying to find a job and it's scary not knowing how I will get by financially. And yeah, I still buy books, gotta stop that for a bit...but it's an addiction, what can I say?
5. LACK OF LIBRARY ROOM IN MY HOUSE--okay, this is like my no room for books, but I need more shelf space!! For real!! Seriously, when I see Belle's new library, I drool over all that shelf space! I could probably fill quite a bit of them already if I had this room to myself!
6. HOW TO ORGANIZE MULTIPLE SERIES--I always struggle with organizing multiple series with authors. Do I put the ones I read first or published first? Truly a book nerd problem! For the most part I go with read first, but then I feel like published first should be first.
7. NEED FOR ALL BOOKISH ITEMS--every time I see something book related that depicts the love of books, reading and the like...I'm compelled to buy it! Seriously, I googled this and got this picture and now I NEED this pillow!!! I have never seen it before but I NEEDZ it!!
8. ANALYZING END TABLES--Yes, when I see an end table with shelves I analyze it and try to determine if I can fit it in my room somehow...it's another three short shelves after all!
9. BOOKISH ORNAMENTS--okay, that goes with number 7, but this is HOLIDAY related!! I see a bookish ornament and I obsess over it the whole holiday season! Luckily Santa comes through for me! LOL!
10. NEED FOR WALL-SPACE--so that I may fill it with book related posters! Be they book cover posters or transforming those amazing maps on the inside covers into posters so that I may bask in their glory!! But I NEED WALL-SPACE!!!