Feb 9, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

The Witch with No Name by Kim Harrison (5 stars)
Sudden Backtrack by Kim Harrison (4.5 stars)
Through the Woods by Emily Carroll (5 stars)
Infinity Bell by Devon Monk (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Sisters of Blood and Spirit by Kady Cross (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Currently Reading:

The Wondrous and the Wicked by Page Morgan (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Lure by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)
Fairest by Marissa Meyer


Other Posts of Interest:







4 comments:

  1. Wow you read a lot last week! High five for that! I've just started The Summer Remains by Seth King. Have been dying to get my hands on it for quite a while!
    Have been seeing a lot of Fairest round the blogs recently, I really do need to get started on that series!!! Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely assortment of books. I really need to read the Kim Harrison book but have set a goal of reading from my TBR mountain when not reading review books. I have to stop buying books until I can see over the top of the mountain. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you had a great reading week last week. :) I hope you enjoy yours for this week. :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. You read a lot last week! I really want to read Sisters of Blood and Spirit, I just got it last week. I hope you're enjoying The Wondrous and the Wicked, I love that series! Have a great week & happy reading! Here's what I'm READING this week. I jumped on this meme for the first time this week. I'm hoping it'll help me be less scatterbrained with my tbr and more organized with what I've read and need to review.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!