Mar 16, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Written in Red by Anne Bishop (4.5 stars)
Vengeance of the Demon by Diana Rowland (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Review That Was Posted:

The Infinity Bell by Devon Monk (ARC) (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Shattered Court by M.J. Scott (ARC)


What I Hope to Read this Week:

Switched by Amanda Hocking


Other Posts of Interest:







8 comments:

  1. The Shattered Court looks interesting, how are you enjoying it? Vengeance of the Demon, on the other hand, seems plain scary. Can't wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really intrigued by The Shattered Court. I've seen it everywhere lately. I hadn't requested it before, but I'm so curious now that I just did. I'll be looking for your thoughts on it. I haven't read the Trylle series yet, but it's in my giant tbr pile. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My It's Monday! post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week! I have Written in Blood on my TBR list. I'll have to check out your review because your rating is telling me alone it is a must read. I'm not familiar with The Shattered Court but it sounds good. I hope you enjoy your reads this week. Have a great week. Happy reading. My It's Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Shattered Court looks so good! It's really not my usual kind of book, but the cover is so gorgeous that I might just give it a try. I hope you love it and get to your next read too! :)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those ARCs. They are so lovely and tempting but then you have to find time to read them. I hope you enjoy your choices for this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, can't wait to read your thoughts on Switched! I feel like it's been on my TBR forever! (:

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really hope you get to read Switched. I'm curious to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to read Written in Red, soon!
    Have a nice week.
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!