Aug 11, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict
 
 
This week's question is: Do you participate in readathons and/or reading challenges? (submitted by Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Not so much readathons, but I sign up for challenges every year. Usually just ones I know I can complete from what I normally read. Right now I'm participating in the Goodreads Challenge, I pledged 100 books and I'm almost there!, a New Release Challenge, Series Ender Challenge, a Discussion Post Challenge, and then a TBR Challenge, though I didn't like how that one was set up, so I'll likely try finding another one for next year. One that basically has you set a number of TBR books for the year rather than per month. For that one I basically just pledged 1 per month. I surpassed 12 already, obviously, but I haven't read any TBR books yet for August, but thankfully I have time!





5 comments:

  1. I think about doing Read-a-Thons, but I never do. I do a lot of reading challenges, but never really "officially". I keep track of them on a challenges page, but I don't link or sign up. Then it's more for fun, and I like them giving me some direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done any readathons, but I do enjoy the challenges, especially blog aheads and this year I a doing a shame review challenge too, trying to catch up on overdue reviews.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done a readathon in years but they always look so fun! If only I had the time to be active in them.

    Good luck on all of your challenges, I'm sure you'll finish them all!
    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've joined reading challenges but never a readathon yet. I think I might give one of those a try some day tho. I'm doing the Goodreads Challenge (200 books), New Release Challenge (125 books), and the Backlist Challenge (50 books). I'm doing pretty well with them so far but I would like to be a little farther ahead.

    I hope all of your challenges go well, and you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyday is a readathon for me! I really don't think I could read more than I already do. I know that I wouldn't do very good with keeping track of challenges so I just do Goodreads which I already finished and Blogger Shame which I really need to work on.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!