Aug 13, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was another pretty awesome week! I ordered a keeper copy from my ARC stash, some Australian covers of a beloved author, a review book, and a free read for preordering another book! All in all, a GREAT week!

Here's what I bought:

Reunited by Colleen Houck--keeper copy
Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder--Australian copy! Yes, I treated myself to quite an expense to order the gorgeous Australian covers for some of Maria's books! These were the first to arrive and I'm hoping the next batch isn't too far behind either! ;D
Night Study by Maria V. Snyder--Australian copy!
Scooby Apocalypse #16 by J.M. DeMatteis & Keith Giffen, Ill. by Carlos D'Anda, Howard Porter, Dale Eaglesham, Andy Owens, & Rom Wagner


For review from Caffeinated Services, I received:

Of Flame and Fate by Cecy Robson (ARC)



Then it looks like Goodreads took it down already, but I did receive the amazing short story Meeting Thomas Cresswell--which I still need to read! I received this for preordering Hunting Prince Dracula!


And that was my haul this week! What did you get?










 

9 comments:

  1. Some great books you have there! I'm dying to read The Shadow Study series - the covers are gorgeous <3

    Hope you have a great week ahead, Jessica.

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those new covers for the Snyder books are truly gorgeous - no wonder you fell for them:). A great haul and I hope you enjoy them, Jessica:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Australian covers are really striking. I used to teach chemistry, and they remind me of when we did the flame test lab. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the Of Flame and Fate cover. Enjoy! I am listening to Colleen's books and need to pick up the next in the series. Have a lovely week Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those covers gare pretties !
    Happy week !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Taste of Darkness by Maria, but I haven't read any of her other books. I want to, though. I ordered the UK edition of ToD, just because I liked that cover better.

    Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Houck's eye, but those Snyder covers are very cool.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Maria V. Snyder books are very pretty. You got them here just in time to get them signed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of Flame and Fate has such a gorgeous cover! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!