Oct 13, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict
 
 
This week's question is: Who is your favorite horror/suspense author and why? (submitted by Kitty @ Vicarious Bookworm)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Well, I still have several in my TBR pile that I want to try out! Lol! The top of my head comes Dawn Kurtagich! She's a YA author who writes pretty good scary stories! Her two books, The Dead House and And the Trees Crept In were pretty creeptastic!! There was a part in And the Trees Crept In where I literally jumped out of my seat because it creeped me out that much! Never had that reaction before!! LOL!
 
 





4 comments:

  1. I don't read a ton of either, but I have had good experiences with kara Thomas (oddly enough as her book stares me in the face) and Claire Mackintosh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read horror at all, but I do read suspense/mystery.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, Jessica, and thanks for joining in the fun of the Blog Hop.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these books before, but they seem very creepy -just look at those covers! I'm always looking for new horror books, so thank you so much for pointing out these.

    Spooky readings!
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    HBB. Book Monsters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I haven't heard of Dawn Kurtagich! I'll have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!