Oct 20, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict
 
 
 This week's question is: Off the book topic - What is your favorite scary movie? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Oohh...I don't do scary movies! Lol! They are the things that give me nightmares! I saw a Freddy Kruger movie when I was wayyyyy too young because someone wasn't being a responsible adult. 

But yeah. Nope. Don't do those!

I will say though, that I do enjoy the classic horror movies! ie: The Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dracula, The Wolfman...all those black and white movies! I like those, mostly because they are more comical than anything!






5 comments:

  1. I have not really watched a scary movie since I was a teen (they so popular in the 80s), but I loved Nightmare on Elm Street (the original).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the Kruger and Jason type movies, but I am with you on The Creature of the Black Lagoon types.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black and white horror movies too! Thanks for checking out my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same. My jackhole cousin locked me in the back bedroom and made me watch Pet Cemetery when I was like six. Scarred me for life. I forever think of that scene when I am standing next to a bed barefoot. I will JUMP on the bed. I never get close enough for someone to reach out and swipe my leg.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!