Oct 27, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict
 
 
 
This week's question is: Candy Corn, a chocolate bar, or Popcorn. Which of these snacks are your favorite to eat while reading? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: I guess I'd say popcorn since it's the less messier of the snacks to eat. Plus I have eaten popcorn on my lunch break and read my book, so I do it quite frequently! Plus with the "healthier" popcorn that I usually eat, it's not as greasy so there's less likely to be damage to my books.
 
Though on a side note, I do eat popcorn one handed and read one handed. There is never any actually harm done to my book!
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I have candy corn beside me right now. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popcorn. It is the most filling with the least amount of guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popcorn is definitely the neatest option, but my sweet tooth basically always wins out. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popcorn is easy to eat while reading! I usually tump it into a large bowl and do the same.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!