Oct 23, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Little Monsters by Kara Thomas (4.5 stars)
Zero Repeat Forever by G.S. Prendergast (5 stars)
The Best Kind of Magic by Crystal Cestari (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Rule of Mirrors by Caragh M. O'Brien


What I Plan to Read this Week:

 The Keep of Ages by Caragh M. O'Brien


Other Posts of Interest:







 

5 comments:

  1. I went a few years back to a Fierce Reads tour (I think?) and got The Vault of Dreamers, but alas, it is another unread series. Maybe your reviews will inspire me to pick up the book. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Glad you enjoyed Little Monsters! I need to read that book as soon as possible! Thanks for checking out my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book covers for these books look wonderful - I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the books are new to me, but I´m intrigued by Zero Repeat Forever.

    thanks for visiting my post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those covers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!