Oct 15, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a pretty mellow week. The only books I actually got were just keeper copies! And I bought a comic so that's all that was really added to my TBR pile but I still got some pretty nice stuff! Check it out!


I bought:

 
 Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao--keeper copy
Scooby Apocalypse #18 by J.M DeMatteis & Keith Giffen
Ringer by Lauren Oliver--keeper copy & SIGNED!


Then I received TWO of my preorder incentives! I was just starting to worry about the Wonder Woman poster when it finally arrived! So happy to have these in my possession! They are so cool!

 My Wonder Woman: Warbringer poster! 

THANK YOU Random House!!!


My Before the Devil Breaks You tarot cards, plus signed book plate!


THANK YOU Little Brown Books!!



And that was my haul this week! What did you all get?






11 comments:

  1. You have a great haul this week, Jessica! Both the books and the poster ;)

    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poster and that signed copy looks really attractive - I love the white ink on the black page. Have a great week, Jessica:) My
    Sunday Post - https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2017/10/15/sunday-post-15th-october-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impatiently waiting for my copy of A Forest of Thousand Lanterns to arrive. I keep reading wonderful things about it.

    Happy readings!
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nice! happy reading my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul, signed books are the best. Enjoy Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty swag this week. That WW poster is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Wonder Woman poster! Its so awesome. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just started Ringer! Hope it's good. And Scooby Doo Apocalypse- that looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your books are great this week.I really want to read Julie Dao's book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Wonder Woman poster! Of course I have to read Warbringer... :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. I preordered Before the Devil Breaks you just for those cards and I was NOT disappointed!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!